One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Suceeded.

Rich.

Blogging today haha ! okay , well I'm kinda loving work now , it's so fun cause we just joke around & do work also. We don't just slack okay?

Singaporeans are very impatient when eating food. Yesterday got one guy , he called me & said that if the noodles does not come by the time he finishes the food , he is leaving without paying -.- Wtf?! I was like where's your manners? Didn't your mama teach you right? Asshole. It was like full of people yesterday , so it's like you can't get your food in time , you need to learn how to wait for god's sake !

This sunday is the last day I'm working ^^ I earned like $800 in total after working for like 1 month or less. hahah ~! Pro right ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment