One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy.

Gypsy.

It's been ages since I updated the blog , so here i am updating it today (:

Well recently like just today , I got hired :D It's at vivo so , yeah starting on Monday. Good luck to me yeah?:D I'm like finally happy that I can work & not rot at home.

Watched TV like for the whole week , which is BORING! but hey , there's nothing else to do. Had some prayers going on at my granny house & on hari raya , went to Jurong to visit relatives (: It's a good thing that I didn't go Ms Goh wedding , it's seems like the wedding failed in a way?

Hmmmm. I think that's all to update yeah? TYoday woke up & ate cake ^^ Yummy , I bet some people are jealous haha , okay Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment