One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Moo.

BRIGHT LIKE THE MOON.

Hey readers (: Today slept at 4am after watching mid-night movie :D haha! It was really fun & had a great time. Then woke up at 9am to go birdpark. Wow, 5 hours of sleep. Really tired ):

Birdpark was fun , played the games there . Won stuff & saw birds (Y) hahahaha! ATe KFC for lunch & dinner -.- So not nice , sick of it. 

Tmrw not going meeting , I'm going to my garnny house , there's gonna be a function on tuesday & I plus my cousins need to help her. Seeya then (:

Tonight we’re going hard
Just like the world is ours
We’re tearin’ it apart
You know we’re superstars
We are who we are!
We’re dancing like we’re dumb
Our bodies go numb
We’ll be forever young
You know we’re superstars
We are who we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment