One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Run This Show.

Shadows.

Allo (: Yesterday worked like for 7 hours ? -.- But it was very fun xD! Laughed & joked with Nabila & the manager Mani. Super funny , then I was like lazy to take people order & everything so I just stood at the drinks station , bar , & did the drinks so that I wouldn't have to see the impatient customers =.= Then was about to leave but forgot to see the schedule of the next week , so I went back to see the schedule . WTF! I work almost everyday like till 11 pm in the night , I'm so annoyed with that ! But whatever , I'm gonna stop working soon ;) hahaha , so I'm just gonna endure this week ;D

Today woke up morning , then father tell me to clean my table. So I cleaned it & it's cleaner than before ^^ Hahahaha ,

Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment