One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Think Positive.

Who Knew.


You took my hand, you showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh, that's right

When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong

But I keep your memory
You visit me in my sleep



Today was fun fun fun only after work :D Went out with Farhana & Liana. Liana hair look like some china aunty haha ! Farhana got really high today & it was funny.


Well above are some lines from my favourite song currently : Who Knew, I think this song is very nice cause p!nk sank it ;D I think thius song like tells me although like I feel that like I have no friends in a way , I'm always happy for what I have cause I'm blessed with whatever I have , Think positive & move on with the next thing is my moto . When I feel like I can trust someone or whatever , it usually like gets lost because I feel they distant themself from me & all I can say is like whatever , I can't do anything if you don't wanna be my friends , I just gotta be the hyper person I am & move on with my head held high hoping to find a very true friend (:




No comments:

Post a Comment