One.

I'm Irshad, age fifteen.
I love to smile. :D
Stalk me @ here.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thin & Beauty.

Fight Till Ya See The SunLight.

hey hey hey , well nowadays I'm really like tired cause have been working like till 11 almost everyday , luckily got two days break , I'm happy for that (Y). Well , today my mama went overseas cause there is some relative wedding which is gonna take place & she needs to be there . It's kinda urgent for her . Went airport in the morning to send her off , my sis just started crying & crying...

Oh yeah , I'm gonna stop working after christmas & then start doing all the homework there is to do , which I know will be very rush but hey , I don't have a choice. Yesterday at work very funny with the old aunty. She keep making joke , haha (: Lucky yesterday was the lady manager , cause she is nice & let me leave the shop earlier not like another manager . He tell me leave at 11 , then I saw the clock it looked like 11 , so I punch my card but the machine say 10.59 -.- Like that also he scold me , wtf !

Okay , longest post ever right? ;D
Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment